The United Coconut Planters Bank is a leading financial institution in the Philippines with 188 branches and subsidiaries providing commercial banking services nationwide. UCPB reaches out to a highly diversified clientele with its services encompassing corporate and investment banking, domestic and international trade, retail banking, treasury, investments, cash management and deposits. United Coconut Planters Bank Home Loans can be availed easily and without any hassles by individuals looking to purchase new houses, residential lots, condominiums or townhouses. UCPB was one of the first banks to install ATMs in the Philippines in the late 1980s. UCPB has also branched out to include electronic banking, phone banking and mobile banking services into its growing portfolio of products. The United Coconut Planters Bank has been a major player in the development of local communities and implementation of various credit programmes for 64 coconut provinces, assisting and elevating the standards of living for people in these coconut communities. UCPB has also been an active participant in reforestation ventures and has been responsible for successfully restoring a 33.3-hectare site in Antipolo City.
You’re probably eligible for an UCPB Housing Loan if you are
Salaried / Self-employed
with regular income
Your UCPB Housing Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
EMI limited to about 50%
of monthly income
Upto 60% - 80%
EMIs of other loans lower
Increase your eligiblility for UCPB Bank Housing Loan amount by these steps
Make your spouse a co-applicant,
and her income will add
to your eligibility
Choose longer tenure loan up to 10-20 years
Alternatively add your parents
Documentation needed to apply for an UCPB Housing Loan
- 1.Duly filled housing loan application form
- 2.Photocopy of ID such as driver's license, passport, SSS ID, Postal ID, PRC ID etc
- 3. Copies of the last 6 months’ bank statements or deposit passbooks
- 4.Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) copy with BIR or bank stamp of the last 1 year
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of last full month pay slip
- 5. Documentation for self Employed applicants:
- Photocopy of Business Certificate
- Income Tax Return (ITR) copy with BIR or bank stamp
UCPB Housing Loan DetailsUpdated on 23 Feb 2017
|Margin of Finance||Up to 80%|
Features of a United Coconut Planters Bank Home Loan
Customers can enjoy personalized services from the United Coconut Planters Bank officials, helping and guiding them throughout the approval process. United Coconut Planters Bank home loans can be procured by individuals looking to buy new houses, construct their houses on an owned lot, renovate their homes or refinance an existing mortgage from another bank. Multipurpose UCPB home loans can also be taken with customers providing collaterals through their primary residences, second homes or lots.
Eligibility criteria for a UCPB Home Loan
- Individuals who have been employed for the last twelve months with a minimum gross monthly income of P30, 000.00 are eligible to apply for a United Coconut Planters Bank Home Loan.
- Self-employed professionals who have been in business for the last three years can also apply for a UCPB home loan.
Documentation Required for an Application
- Duly filled loan application form.
- Government issued valid identity proof – any 2.
- For locally employed applicants -
- Certificate of Employment (COE). This should show the applicant’s salary, designation and duration of service
- Latest Income Tax Return - BIR Form 2316.
- Certificate of Employment (COE). This needs to be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate.
- Last 3 months’ payslip.
- Crew Contract and Exit Pass. This needs to be authenticated by POEA.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- SEC Registration
- DTI Registration
- ITR of the last 3 years
- Past 6 months Bank Statements
- At least names and phone numbers of 3 Trade References.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This depends on the payment structure you decide i.e what is the amount to want to make as a downpayment, your tenure, and amount you wish to pay as monthly EMIs. The bank provides consultation to cut out a payment package according to your needs.
In this the borrower needs to pay a non-refundable appraisal fee. The amount for this is P3,500 if within Metro Manila and P4,500 if outside Metro Manila.
For this purpose you can either use post-dated cheques or link your UCPB account for Auto Debit Arrangement of your EMI amount.